August 10, 2009

What’s new on PHoneyC (4): Try it out!

Hi all:        I have finished almost all the coding stuff of Project #1, now you can try out the new PHoneyC with shellcode/heapspray detection here: […]
July 5, 2009

What’s new on phoneyc (3)— Mid-term Evaluation

  Mid-term Report on PHoneyC GSoC project 1 Info: See <> forproject details. Author: Zhijie Chen (Joyan) <[email protected]> Mentor: Jose Nazario Description: Mid-term Report on PHoneyC […]
June 8, 2009

nebula – Client library and revised signature segment selection

    One project mentored by the Honeynet Project during GSoC aims at improving nebula, an automated intrusion signature generator. There are two critical components in the […]
June 5, 2009

Another PicViz improvement

Hello all! Currently I’m very busy in hard work on PicViz gsoc tasks, nevertheless I still taking arbitrary tickets (tasks that I not proposed for gsoc) […]
June 1, 2009

What’s new in phoneyc (2)— Shellcode and Heapspray Dectection

Hi folks:       I have done some basic shellcode and heapspray detection codes in the phoneyc’s ‘honeyjs’ javascript engine (based on python-spidermonkey, with extra […]
May 27, 2009

Honeybrid: combining low and high interaction honeypots

The goal of this post is to introduce myself and my project: my name is Robin Berthier and I just got my PhD from the University […]
May 27, 2009

Introducing Glastopf, a Web Application Honeypot

Hello, this initial blog post is used to introduce me and to provide a brief overview of my GSoC Project. My name is Lukas Rist (my […]
May 26, 2009

HoneyWeb, a web interface to manage client honeypots

Hi folks ! As the GSoC started, this blog entry will introduce to you, myself and my project. My name is Thibaut, I am still a […]
May 25, 2009

What’s new in phoneyc’s shellcode detection (1)— Tracing spidermonkey

1. Overview ——————————-                                                                                                                As I wrote in my project outline ( . I should have done some basic  enhancement and experiments on python-spidermonkey for a […]