- About us
- Code of Conduct
- Google SoC
- Recent posts
- Security Workshops
For the interested reader, we provide references to additional papers/articles on MPack, malicious web servers and client honeypots:
* Seifert, C., Steenson, R., Holz, T., Bing, Y. and Davis, M.A. Know Your Enemy: Malicious Web Servers, The Honeynet Project, 2007, Available from http://www.honeynet.org/papers/mws/ ; accessed on 25 September 2007.
* The Honeynet Project. Know Your Enemy: Fast-Flux Service Networks, The Honeynet Project, 2007, Available from http://www.honeynet.org/papers/ff/ ; accessed on 25 September 2007.
* Seifert, C., Welch, I. and Komisarczuk, P., HoneyC - The Low-Interaction Client Honeypot. in NZCSRCS, (Hamilton, 2007), Available from http://www.mcs.vuw.ac.nz/~cseifert/blog/images/seifert-honeyc.pdf ; accessed on 10 September 2006.
* Provos, N., McNamee, D., Mavrommatis, P., Wang, K. and Modadugu, N., The Ghost in the Browser: Analysis of Web-based Malware. in HotBots'07, (Cambridge, 2007), Usenix.
* Provos, N. and Holz, T. Client Honeypots. in Virtual Honeypots: From Botnet Tracking to Intrusion Detection, Addison Wesley Professional, Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2007, 231-272.