- About us
- Code of Conduct
- Google SoC
- Recent posts
- Security Workshops
The CyberSecurity Malaysia Chapter right now consisting of many new faces and currently consists of the following members who are full time staffs with Malaysia CERT (MyCERT), a department of CyberSecurity Malaysia:
1. Azmi Md Nor - Chapter Lead
2. Fathi Kamil Zainuddin
3. Megat Muazzam Megat Mutallib
4. Mohd Hafiz Mat Tabrani
5. Nur Mohammad Kamil Bin Mohammad Alta
6. Lim Jun Yi
7. Ahmad Ramadhan Amizuddin
New members in our chapter are Azmi Md Nor, Fathi Kamil Zainuddin and Ahmad Ramadhan Amizudin.
Listed here is the deployment of tools related to Honeynet project and information security in general:
1. G-Decoder - https://gdecoder.honeynet.org.my/
2. Malshare - https://malshare.honeynet.org.my/
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
The Chapter members are interested in research projects covering the following topics and welcome any expert opinions and knowledge sharing regarding:
1. Web Application Security
2. Mobile (Android/iOS) Malware
3. Data Analytics (processing metadata for trending threats & visualization)
4. Machine Learning techniques (automated malware/threat classification and clustering)
We are currently revising all previous research & development from previous chapter members, with a few additions by our new members:
2. Android Sandbox - Emulator-based Dynamic Analysis for APK
3. Skynet - Distributed Binary Analysis and Metadata Aggregation Framework
5. MyPHPIPSv2 - Improved version of MyPHPIPS with addition of logging and scoring threshold
1. pKaji - PHP Analyzer
2. Gallus - PDF Analyzer
3. MyKotakPasir - Binary Analysis Sandbox
4. Lebahnet Mini - our deployment of Dionaea Honeynet
PAPERS, PRESENTATIONS AND COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENTS
1. Conducting National Cyber Crisis Exercise, X-MAYA 5 2013 event with participation from 98 public and private agencies across the 10 Critical National Information Infrastructure categories (CNIIs) – health, water, banking and finance, information and communications, energy, transport, defence and security, government, food and agriculture, and emergency services. Simulating malware & DDoS attack, security awareness talk, & workshop.
2. "Automated Enhancement Tool for Malware Incident Handling" Paper by Sharifah Roziah Bt Mohd Kassim and Nur Mohammad Kamil Bin Mohammad Alta.
In 2014 we would like to improve and to produce new tools and to contribute to any security related projects.
For any inquiries and comments, we can be reached Honeynet IRC server and lebahnet[-at-]cybersecurity.my.