The Iranian Honeynet Project was founded in Jan 2010. Our aim is to provide information surrounding security threats and vulnerabilities active in the wild on the Internet today, to learn the tools, tactics and motives involved in computer and network attacks and share the lessons learnd.
Our areas of interest and research:
Botnet detection / analysis,
Data analysis and visualization,
Wed, 11/07/2012 - 11:05 — adelkarimi
Current chapter members:
- Adel Karimi (Chapter Lead; Research on Botnet detection and new attack trends, Honeypot deployment, Writing/Presenting Honeypot related materials)
- Shahriyar Jalayeri (Lead Developer; Research, Honeypot development, Malware and attack analysis)
- Amirreza Aminsalehi (Development, Honeypot deployment, Malware analysis and RCE)
- Vahid Ghayoumi (Research on Web-based attacks and web honeypots, Development)
- Mehdi Mousavi (PhD Student; Research guide)
Thu, 06/30/2011 - 21:24 — adelkarimi
1. Changes in the structure of your organization.
2. List current chapter members and their activities
- Adel Karimi: Chapter Lead, Research (Botnet detection, New trends and so on), Honeypots deployment, Data Analysis.
- Amirreza Aminsalehi: Development, Malware analysis and RCE, Honeypots deployment, Data analysis.
- Shahriyar Jalayeri: Development, Malware analysis, Research (Sandbox detection, Android Malwares and Vulnerabilities, …)