1. David is still Boss Man.
2. Currently active members:
David: GDH, CRO, and presenting at/attending conferences.
Jamie: HP sysadmin
Steve: assisting David with building low-cost low-admin sensors
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
1. Arthur and Steve: honeysnap
2. Jamie tried to do some porting of nepenthes to ARM big-endian architecture.
3. David: GDH phase II, ?
1. Highlight any unique findings, attacks, tools, or methods.
2. Any trends seen in the past year?
3. What are you using for data analysis?
4. What is working well, and what is missing, what data analysis functionality would you like to see developed?
PAPERS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Working on presentation for infrastructure for KL meeting (Jamie)
2. WOMBAT paper summarising HP activities. (print, proceedings of 1st annual WOMBAT workshop) - David and Jamie
3. Cheltenham workshop at GCHQ - David presented on GDH ,Arthur and Jamie presented on web application issues.
4. Separate bit for David :) GDH presented at CanSecWest, workshops attended (ISOI, CanSec, EuSec, WOMBAT, FIRST, US DoE, GovCERT, etc.
5. A Guide to Different Kinds of Honeypots - Jamie and Christian - securityfocus.
Funding change kind of threw everything out sadly.
David is CRO for the HP.
Jamie helped to get this website up and running. He also helped organise the Cheltenham CESG workshop.
Arthur has had a baby :)