Please note that GSoC 2011 has now successfully completed. This content is being retained for reference only.
Instant messenger name and protocol (if any):
- Top project choice (can be one of our project suggestions or your own)
- Are you willing and able to work on other projects instead?
- Please describe you preferered coding languages and experience
- Please describe any Windows, Unix or Mac OS X development experience relevant to your chosen project
- Please describe any previous usage with Honeynet Project tools or honeypots in general
- Please describe any previous Honeynet Project or honeypot related development experience, including details of any patches, code or ideas you may have previously submitted
- Please describe any previous Open Source development experience, including projects you have worked on
- What school do you attend and what is your specialty/major at the school?
- How many years have you attended there?
- What city/country will you be spending this summer in?
- How much time do you expect to have for this project?
- Please list jobs, summer classes, and/or vacations that you'll need to work around
- Have you participated in any previous Summer of Code projects? If so please describe your projects and experience, including what you liked or didn't like about the experience
- Have you applied for (or intend to apply for) any other Google Summer of Code 2010 projects? If so, which ones?
- If you have a URL for your resume/CV, please list it here.
- If you wish to list any personal/blog URLs, do so here.
- Please describe your proposed project in detail, including deliverables and expected timeline with milestones (this is the long answer, so spend most time here!).
- Why are you well suited to perform this project and why are you interested in it?