I worked on the Front-End to make my interface more user-friendly, I don't detail every modifications, we can split them in three:
My code is under Honeynet Subversion so you can consult it if you're curious !I also corrected a lot of bugs even if some of them are a bit persistent....
It took me a long time to work on the data model, the back-end, to setup all my framework(Tapestry+hibernate+Spring+ACEGI+Maven) but it's done right now.
So I will post once a week I guess about new features I added.
I'd like to speak a bit about how my webapp works. The main goal is to separate every layer of my web. e.g front-end/business/back-end :
This week, you I added
I just wanted to share few things with you about my project.
I'm still very excited to work on my project and if anyone is intersted in what I've done, here is a short tutorial I created to setup the project quickly.
If some kind people would like to test it to give me their feedback. It could be the best way for me to improve it.
Hi folks !
As the GSoC started, this blog entry will introduce to you, myself and my project.
My name is Thibaut, I am still a student like all GSoC participants I guess and I belong to the ENSI of Bourges (France). I took one year off for doing research at the university of Maryland (USA) in the IT security field, especially in honeypots.